Capitalizing on the dynamic of the Tokyo Olympics and winning medals in Paris : this is the ambition of the French Roller and Skateboard Federation.
That’s why we are hiring 2 managers to help the current staf to strengthen and improve the level of the Team Skateboard France.
We are looking for a Technical sports advisor and manager of the french team and a data analyst.
You are interested ? Join us !
To apply for the job of Technical sports advisor you have to follow this link.
Under the authority of the National Technical Director, the Data Analyst at the French Federation of Roller and Skateboard will have to collect, sort, organize and exploit sports data to help coaches to optimize performances of the best riders frome the Team Skateboard France. This work will aim to contribute to the achievement of medals at the Paris 2024 Olympic Games
- Be part of the setting up of the video strategy of the FFRS
- Capture and analyze the relevant video sequences of top athletes (international opponents and French teams)
- Produce individualized check-up for each top athletes
- Follow national teams during their international contests
- Imagine and create model concepts to use video to improve skateboard
- Develop tools to use video datas during training sessions and contests
Required profile :
- You know how to manage with datas and video tools, including sequencing and tagging. You manage your projects with the agile methodology
- You are passionate about sport and want to engage in a high performance approach. Your curiosity allows you to explore new areas essentials for the accomplishment of your mission
- You are autonomous, rigorous, organized, and your interpersonal skills allow you to adapt to various interlocutors. Your sense of pedagogy also allows you to create information accessible to everyone
- You have written and oral expression skills necessary to achieve the goals of your future responsibilities
Place of work :
New Aquitaine (Nouvelle Aquitaine) – specific cases to study
How to apply :
Conditions of employement :
Fixed-term contract, full-time.
Salary according to profile
flexitime, travel in France and abroad
- Position to be filled from the first of october 2021