By William John Cox
This can be a sturdy booklet for reference and precis. matters are geared up with easy narrative of the rhetoric and conflicting activities taken Bush management.
I did not learn the entire booklet simply because each part ends with, "You're now not silly! Get the truth!" making me believe a piece battered after just a couple of sections.
I'll retain the booklet to consult concerns while i need heritage.
Read Online or Download You're Not Stupid! Get the Truth: A Brief on the Bush Presidency PDF
Best leaders & notable people books
An enthralling examine one among America's such a lot in demand and engaging public figuresBestselling writer, conflict hero, presidential candidate, champion of the main politically sticky factor to rock Washington when you consider that Watergate-campaign finance reform- there is no higher recognized senator than John McCain. From Democrats to Republicans, many americans relate to John McCain's straight-talking type of politics.
In the course of global conflict II, Charles Marshall wound up within the hellhole of Anzio, entered liberated Rome, took half within the August 1944 invasion of Southern France, and the Allied develop via Alsace, around the Rhine and into Germany. This autobiography relies at the diary he stored all through.
This name deals an insightful and informative examine the notable existence and instances of Sir James Mancham - founding President of the Republic of the Seychelles. James Mancham (b. 1939) is without doubt one of the such a lot amazing humans to have seemed at the foreign political degree. In 1977, he grew to become the Founding President of the Republic of the Seychelles as he led the rustic to independence from the Commonwealth.
- Katherine Howard: A New History
- The Clinton Charisma: A Legacy of Leadership
- Governor Tom Kean: From the New Jersey Statehouse to the 911 Commission
- George Mason, Forgotten Founder
- Voices from the Korean War: Personal Accounts of Those Who Served
Extra info for You're Not Stupid! Get the Truth: A Brief on the Bush Presidency
52 Undeterred, Bush sold two-thirds of his Harken stock for $848,560 to an unidentified private purchaser on June 22, 1990, but delayed reporting the sale to the SEC for eight months after the filing deadline. The SEC (headed by a Bush Sr. ’s former attorney) investigated and, surprise-surprise, failed to find sufficient evidence of insider information. ”53 After the matter became public, Bush first stated in 1994 that he was “absolutely certain” that he had complied with the law in reporting the insider sale.
82. , p. 27. 83. , p. 38. 84. , p. 37. 85. , pp. 23, 32. 86. , pp. 35, 40, 41, 43, 69-71. 87. , pp. 30, 31. 88. , p. 44. 89. , pp. 57, 58. 90. , p. 60. 91. , p. 46. 92. , pp. 62, 63. 93. Corn, op. , p. 54. 94. , p. 55. 95. , p. 56. 96. , p. 60. 97. htm 98. Corn, op. , p. 57. 99. , pp. 57, 58. 100. Sutin, op. cit. 101. Corn, op. , pp. 58, 59. A BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Once having been established as president, no matter how questionably, Bush set about thanking the corporate wealthy, his peers who paid the contributions that elected (or selected) him, by putting “his” executive branch at their service.
While health benefits and overtime pay of workers were being cut, the income of America’s top ten corporate CEO’s went from 39 times that of the average worker’s to more than 1,000 times. 103 That’s called “productivity,” and American workers are the most productive on earth. 5 percent longer we had to work to earn the addition 10 percent increase in wages. Wow! Things really are getting better. Maybe we should put in even more hours; we might get another raise. * 44 You’re Not Stupid! Get the Truth the credit for baking the pie, and the ones who tend the ovens don’t even get a sniff, much less a crumb.
You're Not Stupid! Get the Truth: A Brief on the Bush Presidency by William John Cox